Your Local Aggregation Program
Why did I receive an offer to automatically enroll with Constellation?
The voters of your City authorized the City’s creation of an aggregation program. The program is an automatic aggregation whereby eligible residents who are eligible customers in the utility areas that we serve will be automatically enrolled unless they opt-out. All customers should review the details of this option on their applicable Terms & Conditions to make sure this choice is best for them.
Who is Constellation and where is the company headquartered?
Constellation, a subsidiary of Exelon Corporation, provides energy products and services to approximately 100,000 business and public sector customers and approximately 1 million residential customers. Exelon Corporation is the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with approximately $33 billion in annual revenues. Headquartered in Chicago, Exelon has operations and business activities in 47 states, the District of Columbia and Canada. Exelon is the largest competitive U.S. power generator, with approximately 35,000 megawatts of owned capacity comprising one of the nation's cleanest and lowest-cost power generation fleets. Exelon's utilities deliver electricity and natural gas to approximately 6.6 million customers in central Maryland (BGE), northern Illinois (ComEd) and southeastern Pennsylvania (PECO). Learn more at www.exeloncorp.com.
What will change if I decide not to opt-out and I am enrolled into the program?
Constellation will provide:
- A low energy supply rate.
- Price protection from rate volatility.
- Exceptional US-based customer service.
- Technology enhancements and expanded product options.
- Hassle-free switching – no service interruption, no sign up fees.
Your local utility will continue to:
- Transmit and deliver energy to your home.
- Respond to outage and emergency situations.
- Provide equal service to all customers regardless of the energy supplier used.
- Read your meter each month.
- Bill you the same way as they do today.
Do you have a concern, question or comment? Contact us, we can help: